Sunday, July 8, 2012

Wanda's amazing Amazon reviewers

Hey my peeps,we are in need of your help!We have some awesome indie authors that need your help reading their books and posting reviews.These are authors who are just starting out and working hard to promote their books with out going through the big publishers.Alot of them are doing this on their own and spending their own money to promote their books.Most if not all,the books and authors I featured on my blog are indie authors.So click on over to Wanda's facebook page and join us,their are author there ready to to give you copies(ebook) of their books in exchange for reviews.Also any authors are welcome to join,we would love to have you too!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/328607697211329/


P.S. If you have trouble joining the group message me on facebook or leave me a comment and I will get you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment