Thursday, March 14, 2013

~Thoughtful Thursday~


So I have seem many blogs have themes for certain days. I decided to try  my hand at this. I have participated in Teaser Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday a few times.Today is Thursday and I need a theme so I am going to go with Thoughtful Thursday.This is where I share a thought running threw my mind today,whether it be a quote,rant,or idea.


“You are, after all, what you think. Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.” ― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

This quote gives you a glimpse into my thought life. I am a very emotional person and though I am trying to not let my emotions control me,it is a hard task to accomplish. I have been taught that although my emotions are real they are not always true.For example,I may feel sad or lonely because I think  someone is mad at me or doesn't like me, no one loves me;though my feels are real my perception may  be wrong. Actually it is something that I deal with often.

Feel free to comment about you take on the quote or my thoughts on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment